Formats Supported - DataWave’s migration process supports nearly all applications and storage migration scenarios.
- Symantec Enterprise Vault and EV.Cloud
- EMC EmailXtender, SourceOne
- HP Autonomy ACA, Mimosa/Nearpoint, IAP, RISS, ZANTAZ EAS
- .PST, .EML, .MSG files
PAMM™ Core Database Server - 64bit, 2x Quad Core CPU, 16GB RAM, GigE, RAID, Windows Server, and SQL Server. Primary partition: 40GB for OS and SQL Server. Secondary partition for database data and the size depends on the amount of data to be migrated.
PAMM™ Transaction Server - 2x Dual or Quad Core CPU, 8GB RAM, GigE, RAID, Windows Server. Primary partition: 40GB for OS, PAMM application and logs.
PAMM™ Temporary Storage - Usable Space to store archived objects temporarily. NAS RAID 5 storage. Size depends on total size of data to be migrated. This storage is shared between all the Transaction Servers.
Software Requirements for PAMM Servers:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 X64 R2 or 2008 X64 R2 or Higher
- Microsoft .NET 2.0 or Higher
- PAMM Transaction Server (Application Server)
- Microsoft Outlook 2003 Service Pack 3 or Higher
- PAMM Core Server (SQL Server)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or Higher
PAMM can run on virtual servers.
PAMM Transaction Servers are processor intensive. 8 Processor minimum.
- Both core and transaction servers are only needed for the period of migration.
- The requirements suggested above are the minimum requirements. PAMM is processor intensive, rates will improve if additional hardware is available.